October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I'm listening to Timmy Thomas - Live Together (LNTG No More War Remix) (via @indieshuffle) indieshuffle.com/timmy-thomas-l… 1 year ago
- We have sold 250 so far... Last couple of days to order.... fb.me/7YKdyJOIa 1 year ago
- Go shop and get a discount while you can. One of my comfortable stylish pieces....... fb.me/7UClGOOKo 1 year ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/7QT7IJrfx 1 year ago
- Please go and vote for me...Voting ends March 23rd betabrand.com/draped-fabric-…... fb.me/7RRoUZGq7 1 year ago
An idea for something fluid yet graphic with a touch of sensuality. We are constantly experimenting with new ideas which one day will become a reality. Advertisements
A look at what helped inspire the Spring 2013 Collection.
Jiva-Apoha KAMA body oil.
Friends With Benefits ANAIS dip dye top.
Both are available on our online curated shop!
Had a great mention by Not Just A Label suggesting our Daisy Dress as a “perfect pick” for festival season! Very exciting.
With all the umbrellas out in the city today we couldn’t help but wish our umbrellas were being used for the sun instead of the rain.
Make sure to check out our tumblr page at http://friendswithbenefitslifestyle.tumblr.com/ to see what inspires us daily.
the perfect pairing, the perfect stripe.
This is our take on the dip dye technique. Abstract.
The Dylan Pant is perfect for a breezy day like today! Love the triangular side pockets.
This says so much without having to say anything at all.
With warmer weather on its way how perfect is this tie-dyed kaftan! love.